, Youth Strength And Conditioning Programs Pdf, Splatalot Cast, The Double Hour Ending Explained, George Raft Turned Down, " /> , Youth Strength And Conditioning Programs Pdf, Splatalot Cast, The Double Hour Ending Explained, George Raft Turned Down, " />

how many times can you hit the spacebar game

In color? 4. After finishing the tunnel Ron understood that none of the furniture would be coming out as God arranged the furniture as if it is a permanent set-up. It’s the most popular question after the Ark itself). He was able to look up each lab in his book, as well as the record numbers. But what with there being so many objects in there, only those in front of the camera being illuminated, and the light in front of the Ark dis-orienting things a bit, I couldn’t swear to it. Similarly, archaeologist Michael Sanders believes the ark is hidden away in an ancient Egyptian temple in the Israeli … We see a faithful Christian used by the Lord, but we say he was a huge liar in saying he found the Ark? We have clearly seen that Ron was used by God to uncover the other discoveries, When he finished examining each one carefully, he said, “, Eyewitness Testimony About a Video Shot in, A Scientist Analyzes Mr. Wyatt’s Chromosome Theory, Ron was convinced that the blood of the altar was in fact the divine blood of Jesus because the chromosome count was 24. Ron then began searching in Zedekiah’s Cave for the original route by which Jeremiah had taken the Ark to its secret hiding place. Ron was still in the Lord’s will after having claimed to have found the ark. 11. Ron had with him a blue, three-ring binder containing those certificates in plastic document protectors. if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); No. www.PerfectHealthDVD.com They are written on a leather scroll that is as fresh and supple as the day it was written! document.write (document.charset ? There is also a banding pattern associated with each chromosome pair so that identification of the chromosome is unmistakable. He simply got the data and presented it with the understanding that he had. So this prophecy about the ark is for us today. The crack in the roof was clearly visible with the Blood still on it; the table was there in close-up, and many piles of skins. You must remember that Ron’s inaccuracies in describing this finding are due to the fact that he did not personally do the experiments or prepare the cells, because it is not his field of expertise. Ron Wyatt DID find the Ark of the Covenant. 14) will be raised from their graves with their immortal bodies. The Bible bombshell was made by researchers from Israel's Tel Aviv University, who found a 3,100-year-old temple near the modern-day town of Beit Shemesh. It is true. Satan wishes that we would not believe and would not spread the word of Jesus’ unique blood and the Ten Commandments being found. I sat with Ron and Derek at D’s house in Oxford and Ron explained to me what was done. This ends in the deliverance of the saints who refuse to receive the mark of the beast. [CDATA[ document.write ("?zoneid=358&target=_blank"); Individual results may vary. Was this before or after that event if it’s not the same footage. If I were to vote on the most likely person to find the ark, I would vote on Ron Wyatt since the Lord revealed all the other discoveries through him. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Ron was convinced that the blood of the altar was in fact the divine blood of Jesus because the chromosome count was 24. He said, “This helps me track the wandering of the Hebrew people through the wilderness.” He then noted the date and exact time he found the tent anchors, the longitude and the latitude where they were standing, and a description of the stones. if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ','; Even Bill hadn’t seen it. Daniel 9:24 says the Most Holy was to be anointed and put an end to sin, bring in everlasting righteousness, and atone for iniquity. Ron reluctantly granted permission to remove them from the document protectors, as long as he didn’t tamper with the documents or perform ink tests on the signatures. His wife too is the CEO of a multi-million dollar business. The entrance does not require any digging or tunneling to get into today. He told him that God wanted people to see all of these things at a particular point in time. But Demos wanted me to give my testimony of meeting Ron Wyatt for the first time in Jerusalem, and then introduce Mr. Wyatt at the convention. document.write ('&cb=' + m3_r); The picture quality seemed rather better than some of Ron’s other stuff though, so maybe he had taken particular care to get hold of a good camera. vi The Ark of the Covenant, Will It Be Found? More questions and answers from Ian Thain. When the time comes we will see the Ten Commandments removed from the Ark of the Covenant! The last recorded mention of the Ark of the Covenant’s location in the Bible was in 2 Chronicles 35. Was the Ark of the Covenant ever found? They did not look like angels but appeared as young men dressed in normal “street clothing.” But Ron knew that they were angels. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); They began by digging straight down along a cliff face, forming a …, AT THIS TIME, WYATT ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH CAN PROVIDE NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DISCOVERY OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT. 'https://www.youtubegeeks.com/ras/www/delivery/ajs.php':'http://www.youtubegeeks.com/ras/www/delivery/ajs.php'); That cave is the Most Holy Place on earth and is not a tourist attraction for many people to enter. He wanted to ask them what they were doing in there but he was not able to do so..”. A few years before Ron Wyatt died, Jewish leaders sent six men, who were. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Ron Wyatt discussed chromosome count in ‘blood’ sample and impact of archaeological discoveries. 'https://www.youtubegeeks.com/ras/www/delivery/ajs.php':'http://www.youtubegeeks.com/ras/www/delivery/ajs.php'); '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Biblical scholars believe that the Ark contained the Ten Commandments which Moses received on Mount Sinai. This is exactly what those six Jewish men who died in that tunnel were doing. The chamber was completely clean with no sign of the any of the debris and the Ark of the Covenant was out of the stone case. They all began to …, January 1979 Ron Wyatt and his sons Ronny and Danny return to Jerusalem and began the excavations. Adventurers down through history have made spectacular claims about the discovery of all kinds of biblical sites or ‘holy’ relics. Shortly there will follow a death decree against all true 10 Commandment keepers and the time described as the time of Jacob’s trouble would commence. We should believe him when he said he found the ark. document.write ('&cb=' + m3_r); '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? Actually it didn’t look too bad, all things considered. On his fourth visit into the chamber he took with him an 8mm video camera and tripod, determined to finally get a clear shot of the Ark. Of course, I only have the description of what Ron said to me, so I too have no hard data. As you read this account of Ron’s encounter inside the chamber where the Ark of the Covenant is located, please remember that what is being related is an event that has a number of supernatural aspects to it. As Ron panned round the cave the light moved with the camera; off-centre the edges of the frame were quite dark. But he is a man to whom strange, and sometimes dangerous, things just happen. He stood there frozen for a few moments unable to move or even speak. Ron then pulled out of the ground a stone that was smaller than a basketball, but bigger than a soccer ball. Once in the cave which housed the Ark, Ron noticed an entrance heading in a different direction from that which Ron had entered. I do remember that Ron was reluctant to say anything about the finding, but he felt moved during his talk at our church, having met with me earlier, to say what he had found. It included certificates from six labs – three in the USA, one in Jerusalem, one in Germany, and other certificates of his lab testing throughout the years. The chamber was certainly not cleared out. The High Priest was believed by the people as his credibility was previously established and the people recognized that only one eyewitness was necessary. Only one person viewed it simultaneously with me, but several others had seen it just a few days previously. I visited the entrance into the tunnel system recently and found a number of men furiously digging in an area where they thought the entrance into the tunnel system was. Have you ever talked to Ron about the tape? For centuries, people have tried in vain to locate and recover the Bible's most sacred objects. That verse is found in Jeremiah, a book of prophecy that was written for this end time (Jeremiah 30:1-9). My principal contribution to this debate is simply that I can testify to having seen that tape, that it showed exactly what Ron said it did, and that I was awed at what I saw. God was still using Ron, because in 1989, he found the Sodom and Gomorrah sites. I have personally had several different versions of these stories sent to me with requests that we confirm or deny them. of the tribe of Levi, into Zedekiah’s Cave and into the 375′ tunnel which leads to the cave containing the Ark. Their son, named Menelik, returned to Jerusalem once he was of age. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); var m3_r = Math.floor(Math.random()*99999999999); document.write (", Youth Strength And Conditioning Programs Pdf, Splatalot Cast, The Double Hour Ending Explained, George Raft Turned Down,